***SPOILER ALERT FOR THE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN / ATTACK ON TITAN OVA 02 A CHOICE WITH NO REGRETS / KUINAKI SENTAKU***
and I watched the newest Shingeki no Kyojin OVA. In RAW though, since the English subbed version isn't out yet. But it was understandable.
However, I read the acwnr manga and that was like, one of the saddest things ever, focussing on Levi's past (and since Levi is my favorite character... lots of feels)
So back than.. in december I watched part 01 of the OVA, which was very good! The animation effects were amazing, and Levi was drawn so hot XD And I LOVE Farlan and I also liked Isabel!
But okay. Because of the manga I already knew what would happen, and finally they released the second part of the ova yesterday.
I expected allot, but I didn't expect Levi breaking.
I mean, you heard him screaming, raging and even CRYING. Our cold stoic Levi actually cried, god that stung me right through my heart. And the deaths of Farlan and Isabel were horrible, however they were a bit.. rushed. I liked their deaths in the manga more, since you saw Farlan's last words/salute there which really touched my heart. They didn't animate that, which was a bit disappointing for me. Even though you saw Farlans hand in the salute stand, it was still rushed. And bloody, wow! Never saw so many blood and organ details before in SnK! O.o
Some good points of the OVA were:
- You saw the details of how the 3DMG works!
- Much Levi hotness included (and Farlan too)
- The funny things: Farlan who tried to do his salute properly, really made me laugh xD
- The AMAZING animation skills!
- It was 30 minutes long, thank youuuuuu that's so long for an OVA though but I don't care XD
- The music! Wow! Those soundtracks! The soundtrack where Levi was driving back to Farlan and Isabel really FREAKED ME OUT by the way! And the soundtrack on the end was just too much feels.. So Ist es Immer a capella.. wow. Just wow.
And even more!
So I did really enjoy it, I cried, had feels and I wished some things weren't rushed, but overall it was a great episode with a clear view of why Levi is how he is now!
Share your opinions with me!!